Thursday, December 1, 2016




No comments:

Hearts

Hi welcome to my blogg. I just changed all my colors on here today and rearranged some things. I must say I haven't crazy quilted or embroidered in 6 months. I am going crazy with tatting. I can't even leave the house without taking it with me. I just find tatting so relaxing to do and it works up so fast. The pieces turn out so beautiful that I can't wait to start the next one.

tatted hearts

tatted hearts
I loved making hearts they tat up so quickly

Wedding

Wedding
My daughter the beautiful bride

wedding

wedding
Bride & Groom

Darlene's quilt

Hi don't have any new pictures this week. I'm trying to make a quilt for my dayghter, she"s getting married in November and I want to have the quilt done for her shower. We usually have different tastes, but I'm hoping she will like this quilt. It will have moose, tress, leaves and acorns on it.
She just loves moose and she has a few moose things in her home(salt & pepper etc). I hope it comes out good. She always askes me to make her something and I thought of this the other day and I must get busy on it. I will still be doing my heart blocks in between. Well bye for now---------------HAPPY QUILTING.

Darlene's quilt

Darlene's quilt
This is the quilt I'm making for my daughter. I hope she will like it. I put moose because she is crazy for them and she's getting married in Nov. so I like the fall theme. I think the colors will go good in here living room. I am going to do the buttonhole stitch around all the appliques and I don't now what kind of quilting I will do in the border.

Darlene's Finished Quilt

Darlene's Finished Quilt

Darlene's Finished Quilt

I finished the quilt I was making for my daughters shower on Oct 5. I finished in plenty of time and I think it came out pretty well. She just loves moose and since it's fall and a fall wedding I put trees and acorns. I really hope she likes it. I used meandering for the backround quilting and on the border I quilted some of the leaves in the fabric pattern. I can;t wait to give it too her.

Darlene's shower

Darlene's shower

Darlene's shower

I am making these for the shower. I have to make 30 of them, so far I have 19 done. I have been doing it nonstop for 3 days. I hope to finish them today, and then I will get back to my crazy quilting. They have sachet in them, my daughter had received one as a gift years ago in red and she said mom I bet you could make these for the favors at the shower. I made my own pattern and formed the hangers out of wire. I hope she will like them as she doesn't no I decided to do them.

So much to do

I haven't had time to post any of my work. My daughter is getting married as you no and the shower is in 3 weeks. I am making the party favors so now I will have to work on that. I am also teaching myself how to tat, so I am really enjoying myself since I quit my job. I love it all this time for my hobbies.

heart in hoop

heart in hoop
heart in progress

Tissue holders

Tissue holders
Here are some tissue holders

hearts

hearts
I did some brazilian embroidery and added sequins & beads

crazy heart

crazy heart
This is one of the hearts I've made.
Hope you enjoy the work I have posted today. Now I am about to get busy making more hearts. I eventually want to put them into a quilt.

Hearts

Hearts
I did some Brazilian embroidery on this and added some beads

beaded heart

beaded heart

brazilian emb. heart

brazilian emb. heart
These two blocks I have finished and appliqued them down on white fabric. I think the white backround really shows all the beadwork and embroidery.

crazy heart

crazy heart
another heart with brazilian embroidery and purchased flowers & lace

purple square

purple square
did some bead embroidery on the pattern in the fabric--not sure I like it
Hi I just added some photo's to my photo stream on Flickr. I have finished some new hearts this week and I will try to post them later. I am so into this embroidery and crazy quilting that I can't stop. I enjoy looking at everyones blog and also there photo's on flickr. I am enjoying being at home and just working on the things I love.

Yellow heart

Yellow heart
Heres another one I made I think I will make up some squares next, I have to find time to get to the sewing machine. I put all my things together on the sewing machine and then I do all hand embroidery.

Tatting

Tatting
I'm trying tolearn how to tat. These are the first two things I've made. I no it's just a beginning, but I'm hoping to get better at it, so I can add pieces to my crazy quilts.

my colors

Your rainbow is intensely shaded brown, white, and indigo.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

What is says about you: You are a contemplative person. You appreciate the roughness of nature. You feel closer to people when you understand their imperfections. Friends count on you for being honest and insightful.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.